Gears of War 3: Marcus Fenix Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paperbuildingjunkie, it's also rather bad form to hijack someone else's thread with a topic of your own. You should make a new one.

DuffMasterFresh, I think your build is awesome! The work you're putting into it really shows. I think even if you just finished the chest piece by Halloween, and supplemented it with other costuming props that would be very cool. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work!

I appreciate the kind word, JavaLodge! I just quit my job to concentrate on school and fixing up the house, so maybe I can get the chest done at the same time. I might need to lose a bit of weight to fit into the torso, but now I have that time as well haha.

And he's back!!! :D I'm a big fan of gears so I'm lookin toward seeing how it turns out man!

This thread was dead because of all the problems that the 405th forums were having. Once they went back online, I couldn't register for months for some glitch or something. I nearly suffered a stroke when I found my thread intact.

I have not worked on the suit in a long time, starting it back up to finish the pep work will be a bit awkward at first.

Hey Duff, good to see you've got your account worked out! Can't wait to see how this armor turns out, no matter how long it takes haha! Did you find any more trouble areas on the pep, by the way? I'd like to clean it up a bit but I don't have nearly the time nor resources to pep it myself to find the bad parts...

Hey Duff, good to see you've got your account worked out! Can't wait to see how this armor turns out, no matter how long it takes haha! Did you find any more trouble areas on the pep, by the way? I'd like to clean it up a bit but I don't have nearly the time nor resources to pep it myself to find the bad parts...

Kyre! Great to see you are alive and well. I hope to get this suit started back up in a few weeks. If I can get it at least fiber glassed and bondo'd by Halloween, I would be happy. Of course, having a finalized suit would be preferred lol. I will comb over it again and look for some problem spots and report back to you. I know the shoulder pads are pepped differently, as in the parts are cut out differently, but the end result appears to be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back