Gears Of War Assult Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan184

Ok hey guys, it has been a while since I've been here, and maybe I'm going completely off topic with this post but I just wanted to share with you guys my very first attempt at greating a gun in 3D, so I thought I would make the gun from Gears of War, the one with the saw :)

So anyways, let me know what you think, I'd be happy to hear your opinion.

Here are some pic's of it:

[attachment=7532:Lancer_R...tion0006.png]
[attachment=7533:Lancer_R...tion0050.png]
[attachment=7534:Lancer_R...tion0016.png]
[attachment=7535:Lancer_R...tion0025.png]

thats sick ive been wanting an easier pep for a lancer for a while. but for future renders maybe make the model grey or have diffrent lightings because the details kinda hard to see

Looks pretty sweet! Is it based of the GOW 1 model? I ask because of the barrel shorter than the chainsaw, in GOW 2 it is slightly longer.

BTW, the gun is called the Lancer ;)

Overlord_Ian said:
Looks pretty sweet! Is it based of the GOW 1 model? I ask because of the barrel shorter than the chainsaw, in GOW 2 it is slightly longer.

BTW, the gun is called the Lancer ;)

Yeah well the gun was based off a random picture that i found on google so god knows if it was from 1 or 2 and yeh i know its called the lancer but heck, i just called it the assult rifle since well...i guess thats what it is now isnt it? =P

and for anyone who needs them, here are some grey renders for a bit more detail:
[attachment=7536:lancer_grey_1.png]
[attachment=7537:lancer_grey_2.png]
[attachment=7538:lancer_grey_3.png]
[attachment=7539:lancer_grey_4.png]
[attachment=7540:lancer_grey_5.png]
[attachment=7541:lancer_grey_6.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i agree with tilther the grey does make the details stand out and its easier on your eyes than the white and it looks amazing. and is this is going to go into pep right

Great 3D drawing for your first try. I wouldn't have known it was your first try if you hadn't told us. I had been thinking about making the lancer my next project to build after I finish my BR55, but I need to find some blueprints for it.

Again AWESOME JOB!

thats exactly what i was looking for earlier this week, i have a much much more detailed one on my comp but it's too hard

good job!

Do you have blueprints that you are making your 3D model from?

I need some blueprints to build a Lancer at a later date.

Again, amazing 3D Model.

LeeKegan said:
Do you have blueprints that you are making your 3D model from?

I need some blueprints to build a Lancer at a later date.

Again, amazing 3D Model.

Here is my bleuprint:
[attachment=7584:lancer.jpg]

I guessed the other measurements based on my knowledge of the game =P

Spartan 184 said:
Here is my bleuprint:
[attachment=7584:lancer.jpg]

I guessed the other measurements based on my knowledge of the game =P

Thanks, that will get me started.

Status