Gears of War Moive Script - SPOILERS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

gearsmovie.jpg

I post here only cause I know some people will wanna know how they plan to pull it off

SPOILERS!

http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=1890

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I've read that before. Looks pretty sweet. Also, I read somewhere that Halo: Arms Run went off with a bang. The Halo Movie is being continued under FOX

yea that will be interesting as to how they going to pull it off, like with it be animated or real life?

Here here Spartan-419! I propose a toast, to Gears of War! One of the best games in history!

Anyway....I would kind of hope that they'd make it a live action movie, but I dunno if there's anyone out there that really looks like any of the characters....I just hope they don't screw it up, like making the Locust look stupid....Everything in the movie should look exactly like the game or better.

Given CGI in this day and age? I would almost prefer a CGI Locust leaping around and bleeding everywhere than some dude in a rubber mask saying "Rar..."

Detail wise? Prosthetics.....The bad part about the character design in Gears of War is that the characters are EXTREMELY bulky, like cartoon character on steroids bulky....So now that I think about it, CGI would probably be the best choice when it comes to accuracy....But obviously the movie could go either way, live action or CG.... And really the only way they'd be able to do the Brumaks(The big locust) would be to use CG, except for close up of certain parts like heads or feet, then they'd probably use puppets.

Well if they intend on making a live action movie, then then there are two things you gotta do. find someone who looks like the characters, and they have to sound like them. CGi (not sure what that means) Its easier because they can get the voices from the cast of the game.

Spartan-419 said:
Yeah... I've read that before. Looks pretty sweet. Also, I read somewhere that Halo: Arms Run went off with a bang. The Halo Movie is being continued under FOX
arms race* ...please dont kill me :please:

Last edited by a moderator:
From what i have heard, the humans (troops and MC) are NOT going to be CGI. But all alien stuff is going to be CGI. So that just leaves...Who the hell is going to play MC? lol
If its freakin' samuel jackson....grrr.... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back