Gears of War NAS Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

Ive just read the OXM article on your GoW suits, Simply amazing. The article its self had some funny parts to it, I liked the glass case you guys made for epic too. Loveyour carmine helmets, want one so bad. Think Epic games will call you off the armor crafting like what happended with halo?

Well, I'm not going to answer this because I don't know exactly what I'm allowed say, but its not going to "end up" like miscrosoft.

I'll get Sid in here to post an official reply ;-)

We are just now wrapping up the OFFICIAL LICENSE for the armor ---so you heard it first right hear. EPIC knows how to treat there fans. and NAS is there exclusive prop studio for COG armor, weapons, and life size Locust bust and more.

:wowie:

Wow Sid, congrats!!!

Thats amazing, and will be a huge impact on how future studios may handle this sort of exchange. Once again, Nightmare proves just why they are the pioneers of authentic costume armor. Keep up the great work, and can't wait to see the OXM article!

(y)

Nightmare Armor Studios said:
We are just now wrapping up the OFFICIAL LICENSE for the armor ---so you heard it first right hear. EPIC knows how to treat there fans. and NAS is there exclusive prop studio for COG armor, weapons, and life size Locust bust and more.

Wow, that's awesome. I can't believe EPIC actually has some common sense. Official lisences will only increase expose of the game etc.

Brilliant my good man, brilliant. This needs it own topic Sid.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news. Congrats to NAS. I am glad to know that the fans can influence these kinds of things. Ditto on looking forward to pics.

Very nice!!! Although i cant say gears is my favorite game or least favorite, that armor ROCKS!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :mrgreen:

more detail about the official licence, you drove there then they were like awsome then gave you a licence?

Congrats NAS

Sid,

To you and your crew of CRAZIES have done it again! My helmet is off to you and yours. Look forward to seeing you all at Dragon Con 2K7 this year. Once again it Congratulations!

w00t

what does the front cover of the mag look like, so i can pick it up

Damien said:
more detail about the official licence, you drove there then they were like awsome then gave you a licence?

Yeah pretty much that, only with more energy drinks, smoke grenades, and NDAs. There is paperwork and such of course, but I think its almost done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back