Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every Night

• Screw you guys, I'm going home

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOW tonight. :mrgreen: Join me link? Would be fun to fight the man creating me the thing I love the most lol

SPARTAN-053 said:
Sweet meet me on at like, 9:10. Takes then to send my girl away. ;-)

I'm in Ohio at EST
what is your time zone, I will try to join you if that is OK

Spartan 648

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thats later.. I'll join you guys if you don't mind a GOW Multiplayer noob.. I need some more experience with that... I'm really rusty with Gears..

I skipped out on my other plans for the evening. I'll be on earlier around 8'ish playing some Halo2. Anybody who wants to join me is welcome. I'm gonna send out friend requests for everybody whose GT is on here.

See you online

i would be still playing but my girl needs me to finsh her website...she makes weding cakes and desserts

well I joined a game but got kicked for destorying the other team alone, while my team cut them selfs in half with the lancer glitch. badass. :dee:

SPARTAN-053 said:
well I joined a game but got kicked for destorying the other team alone, while my team cut them selfs in half with the lancer glitch. badass. :dee:

nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry S-053, Link and I got in Some Halo2 and got frustrated because nobody would join us either...

I just though it funny that for our first 'Game Night' that you wanted us to play GOW...when we are a Halo site... :unsure: I would have joined after Link left, but I just haven't played Gears in so long... Sorry... I just thought more people would have been playing... I didn't want to be the only noob there!

We need to get more people involved with this, it was a pretty poor showing for the first night. Don't people play XBL anymore??? Where were all those people who have been posting to this thread and others putting up their gamertags???

I guess we just need to be a little more organized on this.. Maybe we should come up with a weekly schedule or something...

Also important to note that having the updated map pack is now required to play matchmaking. So anybody who wants to play Halo with us should go get the Map pack discs or D'L them.

I was playing w/ some friends. No one sent a F/R cept link and s- 58. I was ready to get a party going. Show y'all the power of MLG!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back