Gearsofhalo Odst Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearsofhalo

FINALLY!!! This is my build of my ODST armor

well....so far everything had been made for me! lol this is because I have been so busy with two jobs, and helping a friend with his own build.

The helm was made by Jswift

The chest was made by Falcon NL

The knees were made by Team Win

The gloves Were from paintball-online.com

here are the pics!!![attachment=12241:close of shins.jpg]

[attachment=12242:ODST CHEST.jpg]

[attachment=12243:ODST helm.jpg]

[attachment=12244:ODST side helm.jpg]

sorry for the double post, but here are more pics!

[attachment=12245:ODSTrifle.jpg]

And all things were painted by me! so please tell me if you like the paintjobs!

mabe IDK I still am finishingt a couple other peices as we speak. DO you think I should wear it? or will people know it is not finished?

Gearsofhalo said:
mabe IDK I still am finishingt a couple other peices as we speak. DO you think I should wear it? or will people know it is not finished?

id say wear it i mean do what Trooper did and get some soccer shin guards for the gauntlets and i wouldnt really worry about the thighs and torso for the release,it would be nice if u hade the shoulders done but even without all that stuff if i was there i would be asking to get a pic with u lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet stuff! Wear it to the release, you don't have to be 100% accurate, it'll still be AWESOME. Nobody's going to notice that it's not totally complete, the parts you have look great!

Thanx so much guys! So, i guess it is settled then. I will be wearing it to the release! I will have an update for you guys later today!

Gearsofhalo said:

yea man wear it hopefully we'll see each other at the premier. it would be so cool and i bet youll take some pics haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back