Geolocation Map for Members (With New Map Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maverick said:
Just added myself. Sean doesnt live that far away from me lol.
Me and you are like the same distance from Sean, but you are farther north than us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultima said:
Im so lonely on the west coast...
dont feel bad dude , i dont think theres one person on the east coast of canada thats involved in mjolnir armor except me :(

Howide

I am back and with the Armor :whistle:

HALOMASTERCHIEFARMORBLUE.jpg

Have to missed somethin', could some one PM me where is go the older forum or is it dumb question?

For health family reason i was far away, sorry to have missed the point

Unfortunately, no :cry: don't remind very well but it was a fruit, a peach :oops:

Well with the Padded jacket and my fat ass and belly...you've got the fattest Halo Armor Wearer of this part of Universe (y)

Lol yay, Blackwell is on tha map!!

Holy crap! I live close to The Spartan who crafted that cardboard armor in Emporia, KS!

What a beast he is..

This is a way-kewl idea, fellas. Just put myself on the map, too. Only one of two members currently listed from Ontario, Canada... :cool:

Lskiv said:
Unfortunately, no :cry: don't remind very well but it was a fruit, a peach :oops:

Well with the Padded jacket and my fat ass and belly...you've got the fattest Halo Armor Wearer of this part of Universe (y)

As long as you're enjoying yourself, it doesn't matter what body type you are! Fat, skinny, tall, short, muscular, whatever, it's all about having fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back