God be with the V-tech fams

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand if this gets deleted..

It really makes me mad how violent people are in this country.
we have it so much better here than most places...
we could all be starving..we could all be disease ridden..
but we have it great.. medical services... law enforcement... a government that actually works.. (somewhat) and so much more..
people need to open their eyes and see that violence doesn't solve anything , it just makes things worse...
all this violence on tv .. video games (sorry.. i just had to) and the media around the world..
and when someone goes to school with a gun.. and kills so many people...innocent people just trying to get through life ..

it makes me sick

Monstermaker13 said:
i understand if this gets deleted..

It really makes me mad how violent people are in this country.
we have it so much better here than most places...
we could all be starving..we could all be disease ridden..
but we have it great.. medical services... law enforcement... a government that actually works.. (somewhat) and so much more..
people need to open their eyes and see that violence doesn't solve anything , it just makes things worse...
all this violence on tv .. video games (sorry.. i just had to) and the media around the world..
and when someone goes to school with a gun.. and kills so many people...innocent people just trying to get through life ..

it makes me sick

i agree. except for the video games

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont see how you could shoot someone, i could watch a thousand people get killed in movies and kill a thousand more in video games, but i real life i could never do it. Yeah the wont release who it was, for some reason. But the stupid thing was 2 people were killed in the morning and the school didnt lockdown or anything, and thus letting more people get killed by somebody with two 9mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back