Got A Little Bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bring back the dead, but boredom struck me again. :p

Since I am leaving tomorrow for vacation, I decided to not really start anything new. So I just took my McFarlene figure and made this:

a6c6f837.png

I know it's not too good, but boredom struck and I decided to give it a quick go. I plan on making a full MJOLNIR Mk VI pixel Spartan when I get back from vacation. Enjoy! :)

Rid3r said:
Here's one of mine: (I forgot his arms)

And a box for my game: (click for bigger)
I love making boxart. I made one for Halo 3 back last June/July... using Halo 1 models and textures, XD. How off that was!

Last edited by a moderator:
Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Sorry to bring back the dead, but boredom struck me again. :p

Since I am leaving tomorrow for vacation, I decided to not really start anything new. So I just took my McFarlene figure and made this:

a6c6f837.png

I know it's not too good, but boredom struck and I decided to give it a quick go. I plan on making a full MJOLNIR Mk VI pixel Spartan when I get back from vacation. Enjoy! :)

well this is your thread you can update it

link4044 said:
well this is your thread you can update it
Oh, good. I thought so, but the only reason I posted it in this thread because I had already made a thread about this, so there was no point in starting another. Glad to know I won't get the almighty hammer! :D

Arbiter452 said:
thats good for one in the morning!
and i really like it.

are you talking about my carbine? cuz i made that at 11:00 at night, and thanks :D

p.s. i make all my pixle art in msp, not photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back