Got The Visor for you know what

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know all the variants by heart, but do I detect some proper mc visor curves up and down as well as from side to side ? Prices. Places to buy ? Now tell me young grasshopper...

iamyourcousin228 said:
Im for EVA. But im not 100%. Or possibly for his scout helm. Idk. cant ewait to see more progress!

i'm with you on the scout helmet. I sense a new brilliant technique is about to be pioneered

Last edited by a moderator:
I know someone who's a huge Marathon fan and would be totally in awe to see a Marathon/Security helmet, if that's what you're going for.

Gunnz777 said:
I know someone who's a huge Marathon fan and would be totally in awe to see a Marathon/Security helmet, if that's what you're going for.

Where did you even find a visor that big, I mean that thing is massive. Goodluck I hope it works out for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, You can't even see through that thing in open air? Thats wicked.

I would have to guess CQB or Security. However it does have the outward curve needed for the most accurate look possible on a default helmet.

Info please Adam!

-Doom

this is definatly for security. ive never even seen a visor that HUGE!!!!! where the heck did u get it (ditto to everyone else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back