GRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOKI

I am trying to build a helmet from GRAW I dont know what its called but it looks like kinda Darth Vader's mask its grey in the multi player section. You guys have any ideas?

Buy a Modern Military helmet from a Army surplus store, and add the visor and stuff.

Also, ask Ares on this stuff, he knows about military surplus.

Ironcobra3000 said:
Buy a Modern Military helmet from a Army surplus store, and add the visor and stuff.

Also, ask Ares on this stuff, he knows about military surplus.
I love you.
In a a non-gay way.

Let us see. For a GRAW Helmet, Your looking at either an IBH or a MICH. You'll also need a MultiCam cover. Two choices on this: painted/sprayed on, or a physical cover.
I'd reccomend heading over to WGC Shop in the "Gear" Section.

If your looking for the whole entire thing, I'd recommend not to unless you've got a few K you'd like to burn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ares said:
I love you.
In a a non-gay way.

Let us see. For a GRAW Helmet, Your looking at either an IBH or a MICH. You'll also need a MultiCam cover. Two choices on this: painted/sprayed on, or a physical cover.
I'd reccomend heading over to WGC Shop in the "Gear" Section.

If your looking for the whole entire thing, I'd recommend not to unless you've got a few K you'd like to burn.

Yes! I win! [Sorry, just glad to see that we had the same idea]

And I reccomend a cover as I think the paint looks a bit tacky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I am definitely new to the site however not the military. Thats my job. I am a Sapper 21 Bravo. I know what the helmet is. I meant the piece that covers his face and looks like Vaders mask kinda. As for the eye piece that is easy to make a replica of. :p
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82327
And that dude had to drop some serious dough! Those Crye Pants and shirt alone cost like $400-$500 Jezz. everything there has to be like a total of 5-6 Grand including the AEG. My god some people have way to much money. I hope he is a merc or something to be able to drop that kinda cash and actually be able to use it in a real world situation my loadout thats there in my avatar is only $300 not including the AEG but thanks for finding that pic. Thats actually gonna help out alot even though it doesnt have the face shield I am looking for

Cool, very cool.
Don't need to buy actual Crye stuff, look for Propper, they make the USMC's uniform. I also don't see anything covering his face until the later pics, it appears to be some time of gas mask.

Haha, yuck! not a fan of protech. Please tell me it isn't that yellow! lol. (Although I do like the goggle strap idea)

And theres quite a bit of airsofters on this forum. Check out the airsoft threads around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.