Great Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munson20

What do you think the great journey is? I know Cortana and the UNSC think it is them just blowing up the Halo's, but c'mon, they're smarter than that! The prophets know somethin we don't... Any ideas? We'll find out in Halo 3, but I think that is something religous...

duh earth is a giant halo control... thats y the covenant started war on earth. The great journey is to take over earth so they can use the halos to take power over the whole universe. Thats why cortana says this is how the world ends, because the covenant take control of the forerunner structure that was built into to the earth millions of years back which happens to controll and the halo's. So the great journey is to take control of all the halos so they can take control of the universe

(this is all based on opinion and logic)

WanderingRon1n said:
and earth is just like planet onyx probably a forerunner made planet

rofl i said that excpet i didnt mention onyx

Last edited by a moderator:
:gun2: :gun3:
202003171459dcacd72263.jpg
:gun1: :gun4: :gun5:

Thank you for giving me a summary of what I already know.... but, I mean, there is something more about the halo's that we dont know. If the world ends, then they used them for more than taking control, they acually blew them up. There must be more, like it has a different feature. The prophets are smart, there not just going to blow the universe up for nothing... Im saying there is more we dont know!

tehronin said:
duh earth is a giant halo control... thats y the covenant started war on earth. The great journey is to take over earth so they can use the halos to take power over the whole universe. Thats why cortana says this is how the world ends, because the covenant take control of the forerunner structure that was built into to the earth millions of years back which happens to controll and the halo's. So the great journey is to take control of all the halos so they can take control of the universe

sounds like he has a good point here if you think about it

link4044 said:
tehronin said:

sounds like he has a good point here if you think about it

woot the king of posts commended me (lol)

My interpretation is that the prophets believe that the HALOs bring on a sort of armagedon that of course destroys the universe and sends those worthy along "the great journey" to enlightenment and eternal glory. Of course I could be mistaken.

I' with Tehronin. But there might be something more. I have got this Kurt like feealing (for those who have read Onyx) that there is mroe to it. Bungie is never that blunt. After a few funky twists in Halo 2 and that "incredible" :wowie: ending anything is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back