Green/white ranger, Mando and c3po helmets Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal

Hey there all ,

I started on some helmets now ,for now i have done pepping them and started on the bondo fase , here are some fast pics to see my wip , great modeling work by Rundown like allways thx bro

Grtz

007ipp.jpg

008vdl.jpg

009bz.jpg

010fz.jpg

001ep.jpg

003tm.jpg

012fd.jpg

011wj.jpg

004gu.jpg

Hey guys,
So a little update on the green ranger helmet, Wel today i wanted to see if the paint that i got was ok so i did a fast test paint on the helmet also i did some more sanding and bondo on it .
It starts to look nice and smooth but not the way i want it yet ,
annyway here are sme fast pics i made
grtz

004zmw.jpg

006zg.jpg

007ti.jpg

008kw.jpg

009dj.jpg

011uca.jpg

012fi.jpg

wow man this looks great i just started on my green ranger helm lol, is it at all possible to post the white ranger helmet file up? cant wait to see this finished

Heya all,

Got a little update on the mando helmet , today i did some testpainting and i must say i like the results , now i need to make the earthingy's and some detailing work left on the back , then i can mold it .

Here are some fast pics i took
grtz

015hn.jpg

016qf.jpg

045wp.jpg

046jr.jpg

057jl.jpg

062.jpg

063pq.jpg

064fb.jpg

065or.jpg

066ic.jpg

085ka.jpg

I'm really loving this power ranger build. It brings back memories of... the early 2000's. It's cool to see a ranger coming to life.

I'm really loving this power ranger build. It brings back memories of... the early 2000's. It's cool to see a ranger coming to life.
WTF early 2000's . I use to watch this when it debuted in 93. Damn 17 years and running. Back when the Black ranger was a black dude, and the yellow ranger was Asian.

The ranger and 3po helmets are looking sweet.

Hey, would it be possible to upload the all the ranger PDO files you have? I really want to start up on the the old school MMPRs. Also, maybe put up the 3CPO cause I couldn't find one that was actually divided up in the pep viewer. Thank you!

While I agree about the necro, Rundown can charge whatever he wants. Something is only worth what a person is willing to pay... and obviously, people ARE willing to pay. ;)

While I agree about the necro, Rundown can charge whatever he wants. Something is only worth what a person is willing to pay... and obviously, people ARE willing to pay. ;)

Thats why you have have to be smart and gather all of the free files you can and store them while they're still free. That's what I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back