Group Project - Young Jorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaiganBoi - I feel comfortable scaling it all (not to brag but apart from my very first test helmet {eeks and first chest} I have not had to rescale anything). I also have Armor Smith so I can save his measurements. I just have to do a test to account for the switch from pep to foam.

Update: The mother is going to ask the father tonight if he has any objections.

Last edited:
Update:

The family is on board and very excited by our offer! We've decided not to tell Junior and leave it a surprise. Instead she will continue to make him cardboard armor as a guise to get his measurements and ask him questions about what kind of suit he wants.

Only problem I can see is that he has a big bro age 12 that could potentially murder him in his sleep to get at the rad suit we're gonna make. Big bro is into Destiny, if mblackwell1002 is up for it I don't mind paying for filament to print a gun, one you've already modeled. I can even do the assembly too. Or maybe a good opportunity for me to finally learn. :D

Dudes, you can definitely count me in on this, is there a timetable that we have for this or a time that we plan on starting? I’m in Florida right now so I won’t be able to start building rn but I can start planning stuff while I’m here.

If it’s an ODST or something I’d love to make the silenced magnum for him, I’ve been practicing and have been getting pretty good with small sidearms lately. I’ve been planning to update mine and I’ve got some ideas to make it freakin off the hook.

Dudes, you can definitely count me in on this, is there a timetable that we have for this or a time that we plan on starting? I’m in Florida right now so I won’t be able to start building rn but I can start planning stuff while I’m here.

If it’s an ODST or something I’d love to make the silenced magnum for him, I’ve been practicing and have been getting pretty good with small sidearms lately. I’ve been planning to update mine and I’ve got some ideas to make it freakin off the hook.

HEY THERE ROVER, COME ON OVER!

No decision yet on exactly which armour variant yet, Jr. Spartan's parents are secretly trying to get what his favourite armour is without spilling the beans that he'll be getting a full suit of his own made for him.

Ok so we are just waiting in regards to what suit he wants, then we can divvy up who does what. I think we are all in agreement that foam is the way to go......????? As I said in the other thread, I'm donating my current AR to this as soon as I finish the detailing...... PerniciousDuke, should I hold off painting it just in case SP Jr chooses a clashing color? This way armor and weapon match.

Right now, your destiny entails being blown to smithereens by a massive hamster rhino. Nothing to be concerned about.

Noooo Blackwell, we just started this thread we can’t derail it already with talk of giant hamster rhinos! Granted I know this project includes the most infamous group of thread derailers in 405th history but please, we must be productive somehow. :lol:

Noooo Blackwell, we just started this thread we can’t derail it already with talk of giant hamster rhinos! Granted I know this project includes the most infamous group of thread derailers in 405th history but please, we must be productive somehow. :lol:

One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

WELL, I TRIED
BBC0463F-FA11-461F-B200-4AB22DBAB5BE.gif

Being the voice of reason was lame anyways, it’s your thread it’s all up to you to keep it under control now Duke, good luuuuck with that (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back