Guitar Chief Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
Just a short teaser of the guitar hero vid I'm working on with my newly nearly completed armor.

I've been wanting to do this since I saw Adam's Dancetacular vid.

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN-430 said:
Wow dude nice armor! Where did you get it from? And you should really consider buying a neck piece.

yeah your suit would look cooler with a neck piece

Dude, sweet armor. You should play the (Dare I Say) PS2 version so you can hack the Halo song on there. I'd be sooo much sweeter.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that version 2 is now in the works with GH3 and the Mjolnir Mix. :whistle:

It will be much better than this one, I guarantee it.

Sigma-LS said:
Just thought I'd let you guys know that version 2 is now in the works with GH3 and the Mjolnir Mix. :whistle:

It will be much better than this one, I guarantee it.
Wait, GH3 has the Mjolnir Mix?!!?!?!?!?!?

Excellent. Because I was definitely daydreaming about making an armor guitar vid with that song.

Hey guys and gals, :D

Here's a couple things I painted up and weathered especially for the vid. (I'm dodging my other projects at the moment until the end of semester)

Tell me what you think and what could be improved. I'll get this thing moving in a couple of weeks but just planning right now.

HPIM1108.jpg

HPIM1111.jpg

I sure hope that you'r3e planning on practicing the 'Mjolnir Mix' and play it on hard or expert in the video.

Here another hint. Set up seperate shots of you in the suit , then the guitar and then the game... don't just wobbly pan to show each thing. Doing that makes it look like a home video your kid brother filmed or something... Use a tripod, set up specific shots... Also if you're going to use GH3 footage, maybe consider having video of the full song captured with a capture card, then editing in clips of play... shooting the TV with your camcorder is another quality issue..

Good luck with this Sigma... don't hesitate to show us your progress from time to time.

-Sean

Sigma-LS said:
Hey guys and gals, :D

Here's a couple things I painted up and weathered especially for the vid. (I'm dodging my other projects at the moment until the end of semester)

Tell me what you think and what could be improved. I'll get this thing moving in a couple of weeks but just planning right now.

HPIM1108.jpg

I would, if you can do it without damaging them too much, paint the buttons the same color as the legendary symbol. They just seem to stick out compared to the rest.
Good stuff either way.

Monstermaker13 said:
That looks awsome man! :D

Whats in the box?

(sorry, I dont own an Xbox 360 or GH so I dont know)

that actually was bugging me too :p always liked the looks of those cases though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back