gundam archivos pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolin

bueno es primera vez que publico algo aqui en esta pagina que hace tiempo conoci y espero que prospere la idea general de compartir modelos gundam para cosplar puros archivos pdo, saludos desde peru

segundoeno aqui el primer archivo subido, espero les guste un archivo zip con todas las partes del gm-79 para cosplay
$_58.JPG

Attachments

• Gundam GM reescalado 1 a 1.zip
    409.4 KB · Views: 710
Thank you. One day I plan to build a cosplay of Deathscythe, and I'm always looking for pieces that might correlate to his armor. If anything the legs usually stay the same so this is a big help.

Thank you. One day I plan to build a cosplay of Deathscythe, and I'm always looking for pieces that might correlate to his armor. If anything the legs usually stay the same so this is a big help.

hello how are you, I hope that well, is the first model that I share for the 405th, you know I have models of the gundam deathscyte but they are in obj format, I am going to edit them for pdo format for cosplay, greetings from Peru

hello how are you, I hope that well, is the first model that I share for the 405th, you know I have models of the gundam deathscyte but they are in obj format, I am going to edit them for pdo format for cosplay, greetings from Peru
Oh my yes! It's not a costume I plan on doing for some time around November, but I'm very excited to hear you have a model for it. I could take a crack at unfolding it if you want, or any other ones you need help with too.

Oh my yes! It's not a costume I plan on doing for some time around November, but I'm very excited to hear you have a model for it. I could take a crack at unfolding it if you want, or any other ones you need help with too.

for now I send you, 3 helmets two are gm and the other is the gunda deathscythe helmet, I hope it serves you and that you can arm it, that would give me a lot of joy that you build the helmet, it is already scaled, only that I have placed it password, if you like you look for me on facebook as vlackhox apple or if I do not leave you my whatssap +51935423705, greetings from peru

Attachments

• gundam helmets.zip
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,531
hello how, here I share some helmets of some models of mobile suit and gundams, I hope you like it, greetings from Peru, if someone has obj models out there to edit and get the pdo is welcome

gundam helmets salduso desde peru

Attachments

• gundam helmets 01.zip
    186.6 KB · Views: 458
hello how are you, I hope that well, from times that I write something and I will share a gundam for cosplay, I hope you like it is the gundam legend, greetings from Peru

Attachments

• Gundam Legend cosplay.zip
    654.4 KB · Views: 485
hello that such people I hope that all well, after a few days I share another file, gm sniper for cosplay, I hope you like it, on facebook you will find me like Vlackhox Apple greetings from Peru

Attachments

• gundam gm sniper.zip
    423 KB · Views: 574
hello how are you, after a few days I bring the mobile suit marasai for cosplay, these files are not in the network so it is exclusive for here in the group of 405Th, greetings from Peru, here I leave a reference image of archive

Attachments

• mobile suit marasai cosplay.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 584
hello how are you, after a few days I bring the mobile suit marasai for cosplay, these files are not in the network so it is exclusive for here in the group of 405Th, greetings from Peru, here I leave a reference image of archive

View attachment 272675
My heart says I want to make this costume, my brain says "how are you going to transport it to conventions?". So cool.

rolin said:

View attachment 272675
My heart says I want to make this costume, my brain says "how are you going to transport it to conventions?". So cool.

I think you should bring an assistant to support you with the transport of the entire suit, what a joy you have liked, and prepare more suits for mobile suits and gundams, greetings from Peru

hello that such com are people, in tiepo lightning prepare another model for cosplay is the zaku warrior blue series gundam seed destiny, I hope you like and greetings from Peru

Attachments

• mobile suit zaku warrior cosplay.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 578
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back