H2A ODST build

SpartanSweed

It’s new suit time! In an effort to have a suit that is both easier to transport and easy to wear, I’ve decided to build the incredible looking ODST from Halo 2’s anniversary. Armor files are in the works but first on the to do list was the helmet!

The files are Turbos and they’re absolutely fantastic, definitely worth getting if you want to build this suit! Gluing had some hiccups and a few print failures here and there, but aside from the flashlight that’s printing, the helmet is fully assembled, and it fits too!
IMG_1181.jpeg

More updates to come!

The helmet fitting is the hardest part so if you got that then the rest is a walk in the park right?
seriously though, good luck with the build, it's gonna be awesome!

The helmet in my opinion is always the hardest piece to do. Sizing and painting all those crevices and making such a rounded piece look nice. If you can do the helmet then the rest will be easy. It's so nice to see someone doing an H2A ODST, I think they look really unique and I can't wait to see more :)

Know it’s been a while but there is an update on the ODST, the armor files have been commissioned and the plan is to have it done by GalaxyCon 2024 at the latest, hopefully HCS Worlds at the earliest

The files have been received! The journey continues while Fred takes a backseat, plan is to finish the base suit for C2E2 with a helmet and Stanchion ready for Worlds!

Attachments

• IMG_1845.jpeg
    IMG_1845.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 28
Coming out nicely. Definitely think your current timeline is workable. Looking forward to seeing it all done.

So it’s been a bit, but the chest and back have been fully strapped and it is now wearable! The helmet I made last year is also finished, just waiting on the visor to come in

IMG_1976.jpeg

Currently building the shins with the goal of having at least one fully painted by the weekend, along with at least one shoulder constructed

Last edited:
This is coming along really nicely. Looking forward to when we get to see a suit up post.

So it’s been a bit, but the chest and back have been fully strapped and it is now wearable! The helmet I made last year is also finished, just waiting on the visor to come in

View attachment 345692
Currently building the shins with the goal of having at least one fully painted by the weekend, along with at least one shoulder constructed
Coming together great!!!!

That chest piece, I forgot how cool the Halo 2 ODST armor looks.
The straps look so good, it's a cool aesthetic. Great job so far!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back