Props H3 BR (carboard template)**UPDATE** new pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! I have finished my template for a h3 BR. It will probably be made out of wood or just plain cardboard. I'll post pictures as soon as my camera finishes charging. I'll try to put in a functional bolt and a removable magazine. If anyone has any suggestions on how i should make it/or what i should add post here!

Here are some pics of the BR55 including an AR i made back in grade 7. Enjoy and leave some comments!:
dsc00751pl8.jpg

The size of the template.

dsc00754zh4.jpg

Here you can see my previous AR from "Halo Zero" A fan made 2d halo game for the pc. Beside it is my BR55 template.

dsc00755nl3.jpg

The AR has a removable clip as shown in this picture.

dsc00756zm3.jpg

Here they are side by side.

dsc00758zw1.jpg

I have to raise the carrying handle i little bit since i noticed it was to low when i raised the gun(template) to my eye level. The measurements were based off of a m4a1 airsoft rifle.

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Make several cut outs of the template from cardboard and then layer them to get the right thickness. :cool:

Thats how i always use cardboard for weapons depending on their shape. I'll post pictures of a weapon that i made with cardboard way back in 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Vader said:
:lol: This guy... WAY BACK...

Vader Everything is relative. Remember for some folks here, Their first time seeing Vader was on VHS or the re-release.

Yeah I know. I still have some shorts and shirts that I wear that I bought in 1996. And I don't even consider that 'way back!'

Your method of building cardboard weapons is bit... weird, for lack of better terms, but it looks like you did a great job with the previous rifle.

war_veteran117 said:
Here you can see my previous AR from "Halo Zero" A fan made 2d halo game for the pc. Beside it is my BR55 template.

Um, by the way, you wouldn't happen to have been a member of the Halo Zero forums a while back...?

Gunnz777 said:
Your method of building cardboard weapons is bit... weird, for lack of better terms, but it looks like you did a great job with the previous rifle.
Um, by the way, you wouldn't happen to have been a member of the Halo Zero forums a while back...?
Nope, Sorry. But i have played the game. lol

Does anyone know that there wasn't a Battle Rifle in Halo Zero? At least, not on the sprite sheet for it?

silvercookie said:
i think the trigger is a lil too long but that is it looks good.

what did you use to cut the carboard?

Actually thats not the trigger its the trigger guard. I haven't actually cut a hole through it yet. But i already bought a piece of wood with the right dimensions already. I'm getting ready to cut it but i dunno what to use. Should i use a dremel?

Simple yet clean. I like it.

Eventually this could be released as a set of templates and instructions, if you're ambitious..

regretfulflyer said:
Greetings and saluations Regretfulflyer here. Anyway you can email me those templates? Preffably with out you in it plz. Not trying to be rude. I've shearched this entire form and can't find an exact template. yours is the best i've seen so far. Anyway you can email it to me i'd be appreated.

Regretfulflyer

"So others may live"

Thanks for the massive necropost. Please check the dates so that you don't resurrect zombie threads.

Inb4lock

If you look up one thread, there's this awesome thing called wizard of flight's weapon blueprints sticky. Maybe you didn't shearch the entire forum, because they're right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back