H3 Chief Armor - Build Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working on a bunch of detail the last couple of nights and had a good test run of the midsection undersuit! Boot toes and buckels are done, torso complete with spine detail, helmet done, butt plate/cod piece detail done. Mostly just have leg and forearm detail left to do now, then it's on lights. I can almost smell the paint coming!

20190307_160045.jpg 20190307_153900.jpg 20190308_153955.jpg 20190308_164546.jpg 20190308_175435.jpg 20190308_175732.jpg 20190308_192920.jpg Screenshot_2019-03-08-18-51-22.png 20190308_204103.jpg 20190224_184358.jpg Screenshot_2019-03-08-15-39-33.png

Got a bunch of detail knocked out this weekend as well as figuring out the padding. I have some minor tweaks to make here and there as well as a little more detail to catch. Overall very happy with the fit and feel of suit. Can't wait to take it to the next level!
267341267342267343267344267345267346267347267348267349267350267351267352267353267355267356267357

Attachments

• 20190309_221250.jpg
    20190309_221250.jpg
    955.5 KB · Views: 268
Amazing, usually have something smartbutt to say, but did anyone notice the little brass/copper/bronze people in front of the fireplace? Or am I seeing shiz, might be the shoe goo ExCeLLuR8 recommended messing with me.

Amazing, usually have something smartbutt to say, but did anyone notice the little brass/copper/bronze people in front of the fireplace? Or am I seeing shiz, might be the shoe goo ExCeLLuR8 recommended messing with me.
Haha I was waiting for someone to pick those out! Those are me and my wife's body building and power lifting trophies from competing. Good times!

Haha I was waiting for someone to pick those out! Those are me and my wife's body building and power lifting trophies from competing. Good times!

Suspiciously enough, most of the trophies seem to be......... female.........I surmise that she is the better body builder? Regardless, the suit is killer....maybe you'll get a trophy for that at your next con......:D

Suspiciously enough, most of the trophies seem to be......... female.........I surmise that she is the better body builder? Regardless, the suit is killer....maybe you'll get a trophy for that at your next con......:D
Haha right! Yeah all of hers are down low and all of mine are surrounding the TV on the mantle. That's not all of them either! She was doing women's figure and I was powerlifting. They definitely give better trophies to body builders than power lifters, thats for sure. They do competitions for cosplay? That would be cool too!

Every Con has some form of competition. They might have it under different names: Cosplay/Costume Contest, Masquerade, and/or Hall contests. Some, you have to register on line first in order to compete. Others, you do the day of ....just sign up. Since you are on the East coast....which would make you a Colonial BTW (should we put you in the roster? Yes? You've already met the criteria.) the biggest competition is NYCC Easter Cosplay Championship. The winner of this goes on to Chicago where they hold the Crown Championship and then on to the Global Championship location TBA. If you wish, go through the Colonial Cons list, HERE, find one near you and check it out.

Every Con has some form of competition. They might have it under different names: Cosplay/Costume Contest, Masquerade, and/or Hall contests. Some, you have to register on line first in order to compete. Others, you do the day of ....just sign up. Since you are on the East coast....which would make you a Colonial BTW (should we put you in the roster? Yes? You've already met the criteria.) the biggest competition is NYCC Easter Cosplay Championship. The winner of this goes on to Chicago where they hold the Crown Championship and then on to the Global Championship location TBA. If you wish, go through the Colonial Cons list, HERE, find one near you and check it out.
Wow that is real neat! Had no idea there was that much to it! Yeah I'd like to become part of the colonial roster, not sure which cons I would go to yet. What do I need to do to join? I am tying to be ready by the Philly halo outpost. I'm hoping to go there with Turbo as long as everything comes together by then. Thank you for the info!

I'll be at Philly on Sunday as well!!......as for getting on the roster....well......I know somebody on the staff in the Colonial Reg that I could possibly talk to to get you in.....it's going to be tough though, I'm not going to lie......50/50 chance but I'm hopeful. What State on the East Coast may I ask?

Last edited:
I'll be at Philly on Sunday as well!!......as for getting on the roster....well......I know somebody on the staff in the Colonial Reg that I could possibly talk to to get you in.....it's going to be tough though, I'm not going to lie......50/50 chance but I'm hopeful. What State on the East Coast may I ask?
Awesome man, I'm tryin hard to get there to meet you all! either way would be cool as far as the roster. I'm in northern Virginia. I also don't mind talking to him either. I have a lot planned in my mind for my chief build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back