Halfrican's Grunt Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

EStubbs49

Hey folks i just joined a bit ago but ive been observing for a few months now and i just recently started my own build. So far i havent found anyone building a Grunt so i thought i would try to be the first. Ill upload some pics and if any of you have some ideas or even constructive critisism i would love to hear from you.

Those look great. Next time you want to add pics though just edit the old thread rather than making a new one. How big is the model?

Is that Pepakura? where on earth did you find Grunt Pep files!?!?!?!

that's some good work you've got going on there man. but i'm sorry to be the one to tell you you're not the first to build a grunt costume, i've seen two others, but you are the first to have a pep one. the other was a metal one and a cardboard or something. not sure on the specifics on that one. it was done before 405th i believe.

Anubis117 said:
Is that Pepakura? where on earth did you find Grunt Pep files!?!?!?!

that's some good work you've got going on there man. but i'm sorry to be the one to tell you you're not the first to build a grunt costume, i've seen two others, but you are the first to have a pep one. the other was a metal one and a cardboard or something. not sure on the specifics on that one. it was done before 405th i believe.

Its supposed to be wearable but i havent scaled it yet. Eventually im gonna make one to fit my roommate's little brother, im just test building right now. Ummm i dont remember where i found the pep files cause ive been surfing the web so much for pep files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipmaster51 said:
Thank you! man, do i have an extensive pep collection.

Halfrican49 said:
Its supposed to be wearable but i havent scaled it yet. Eventually im gonna make one to fit my roommate's little brother, im just test building right now. Ummm i dont remember where i found the pep files cause ive been surfing the web so much for pep files.
keep up the good work man. i'll be watching this intently.

Looking pretty cool, I'm assuming that you're not going to put much detail into it since you said this is just a test?

thats wicked cool. A scaled version for your buddys little brother will be great. Keep posting pictures! Do you plan on doing part in fabric to mimic the skin? If so, what materials are you thinking of using?

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
So you're the OP as well? Multiple accounts are not allowed, at all.
He was thanking Shipmaster for linking him to the Pepakura files, silly.

Keep it civil. Posts have been edited out. Ima...if you suspect that then you should have reported it. Getting a little tired of your attitude toward other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back