- Hall of Honor - Post Pics of your finished armor/weapons

Negativecacti

Here is some of my work in in the process of updated my green recon suit, new shoulders and its 3rd paint job, my spartan III and my wife's spartan IV

Attachments

mblackwell1002

just finished printing and painting the mblackwell1002 medkit. its a clamshell construction, his files leave holes where the red inserts are for you to make it a nightlight, i covered over them after printing with some thin pieces of support, i also had to remove parts of the clamshell lower lip so that they would nest
Glad to see a nice print of it, fellow redditor. Did you find any luck on those Reach armor pieces?

killedbykgb

Glad to see a nice print of it, fellow redditor. Did you find any luck on those Reach armor pieces?
there's the entire body files from the Reach game armor in the Armory, but i dont have the capability to cut the armor from the body with my editing software, so the search for the marine armor continues

shiguide

Freshly back from RTX in Austin and it was a blast of a weekend! My first big convention and the debut of finally getting to wear the armor I have been working on for over a year now in my spare time. I had the pleasure of meeting a few others from the 405th and snaging a few pictures during the weekend. Everyone was so nice and the builds were amazing. My build was constructed using the cardstock/resin method, I can't wait to have an excuse to wear it again, or maybe even start a new build.

22653.jpeg
22645.jpeg

TurboCharizard

RMO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Freshly back from RTX in Austin and it was a blast of a weekend! My first big convention and the debut of finally getting to wear the armor I have been working on for over a year now in my spare time. I had the pleasure of meeting a few others from the 405th and snaging a few pictures during the weekend. Everyone was so nice and the builds were amazing. My build was constructed using the cardstock/resin method, I can't wait to have an excuse to wear it again, or maybe even start a new build.

View attachment 273469View attachment 273470
Excellent choice of colours!