Halo 1 Marine Armor [Wip]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont resin. i can not find any in Estonia, so my dad told me i could use some bondo on it, then sand it and then another bondo layer, some more sanding and then painting, padding and maybe decorating ( by sprying logos and stuff on it).

The right guard looks a little off, but otherwise it's great! Add support before resining it and you should be fine!

i wont resin. i can not find any in Estonia, so my dad told me i could use some bondo on it, then sand it and then another bondo layer, some more sanding and then painting, padding and maybe decorating ( by sprying logos and stuff on it).

Ok, so i have the net tape thing on the helmet (for bondoing). But right now im gonna be going to a friends place to shoot something (with a camera :D), then clean hes PC and learn to edit (all in about 1 or 2 hours) then il go swimming, come back home eat and then start bondoing. so more news later :D

ok, quick update. wont bondo today, because its too late, and i just got back from the pier (the one where me and my friend jump off of into the water while doing awsome bombs and backflips and frontflips and all that good awsomness :D) il start bondoing tomorrow, also if anyone wants they can save the helmet pic's and do a paint job for 'em. and please only use white, silver, matt black and shiny black :D because those are the only colors I have :D and you can also use a little bit of dark green :D. once i have the helmet bondo'd il pick the best looking paint job r color scheme and use it on my helmet, also be shure to use military format text if you want.

on every picture i thought that you should add some more folding lines....
select in pepakura designer the "set edges color" tool and increase the limit of the folding lines... i think you can get more details and less warping

ok, ima be straight with you ppl. i couldent bondo yesterday or the day before it, because i had to go to work, help out friends, and go swimming, i just had no time (same was before the day that was after yesterday :D) and i cant bondo tomorrow or the day after toorrow either, because tomorrow (07.08.2010 or on the saturday) i have to help my dad set up the new shower we got, and the day after tomorror (08.08.2010 or on the sunday) we are gonna go and get my scooter, check the oil, filters and lights on it, gas it up and do some test-runs, maybe on the monday i can bondo, i dunno yet.

This is not all about the marine helmet, also about my scout helmet, so here i go. I did not have any time to finish the scout helmet, because of school, now that school is over for a week, im gonna try to get as much done as humanly possible. 1st. i want to finish the scout helmets pepping, than i wanna bondo my marine helmet, sand the marine helmet and paint it too, than if i have enough bondo left il do the scout helmet too, also i wanna make them kind of like a private military helmets, not the regular green, like the UNSC has, but with mat black, and with light silver text, so if you people wanna think of some text that i could use, send it to my e-mail with a printable version of your text, and tell me where you want to see it.

BTW, my email is youmees123@gmail.com

i wish you good luck my friend. its not hard to make, im not making any progress because schools gonna be hitting soon, i have to help my friend build and set up hes PC, i have to shovel snow every day and i dont want to be sitting in the cellar for god knows how many hours, bondoing and sanding right now, because i will probably freeze my fingers, balls, and ass off :D its currently -6 Celsius outside, maybe -7 Celsius of dry air in the cellar, and i cant bondo inside because of the smell, my mom starts bitching about it and threatens to light the helmet on fire, witch i dont want :D

*sigh* my armor has to be redone, completely. when i put my stuff away into a bag, my mom took them to the attic, dunno why, but because of the humidity the pieces have now collapsed, like lungs :D, hopefully if everythign goes well, and i get the job i want during summer, i can buy some resin, some 110lb cardstock and make something awsome...
BTW, i got a new PC, its a HP pavilion DV6 3020sy, google it of you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back