Halo 1 Marine armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warliman

So, given my deadline on my project, I decided on doing simple marine armor from the first game, and got the chest done and partly resined before the rain ruined it, but that's another story. I printed off and put together a shin as a scaling prototype.
It's kinda big, but I think that if I scale it down, it will be too small, so I'm just going to pad it accordingly.
Here are some pictures, and hopefully this thread will house a lot more of my armor as I get it worked out.

I like it because it's nice, simple, and fairly good looking. It's also to go with the H1 sniper rifle I'm working on. The reason I chose the first rifle is because I like the look if it the best out of all the versions.

Alright, here's an update of my progress. I have both the left and right shins done now, and did the helmet, but the problem I ran into with the helmet is that the shell looks way too big when I put it on, but the neck opening on the bottom is only just big enough to get onto my head. Any ideas what I can do? Try again with a different scale? Or just roll with it.. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back