Halo 1 Marine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z13 DM

Does anyone have any reference pictures of Halo 1 Marine armor? I found one picture, but its kindah farther away and isn't up close on any of it...

Thanks! I will try and build H1 marine armor out of metal(most likely a light-gauge steel), and couldn't find any pictures.

But I'm not just saying "OMG I'm gonna have the kewlest armorz everz!" and never get it done, or not do it right. I plan on first making cardboard versions of all the pieces to get the correct dimensions, and going over each step again and again and again. If anyone has any tips, please do not hesitate to share them.

I don't have the necessary programs to do that. I do not have pepakura, and I do not have any 3D programs...

And I meant the correct dimensions that would fit my body...

My mistake, I've been a pepakura rampage lately. Go for the purely sculpted with ref pics. That is art! :mrgreen:

Model is still useful for every angle perspectives though. You might think about a free 3d program like metasequoia.

Z13 DM said:
I don't have the necessary programs to do that. I do not have pepakura, and I do not have any 3D programs...

And I meant the correct dimensions that would fit my body...

if you go to the site pepakura is free and they do have a free 3D program

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather free-hand it, really. I mean, Pepakura's great and all, but it just seems like "here ya go, just fold and glue per our instructions!"(not that I have anything against Pepakura users...I've seen your stuff, and it looks great!)

I will look into a free 3D program though.

Z13 DM said:
I will look into a free 3D program though.
anim8or? Blender?
Anim8or= takes two days to learn and thakes years to master, but can't render very well. Great modeler.
Blender= takes years to learn and even longer to master :evil: , Horrible modeling. Great animating and rendering.
I have a suggestion. Model in anom8or, and do everything else in blender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back