Halo 1 Re-release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronster

No. It's not official.

But I think they should re-release Halo 1 with online capabilities (or just the multiplayer, at least).

I have always wondered what it would be like to play Halo 1 online with alot of people without having to switch to a mouse and keyboard...

I was just wondering what you guys thought of my idea.

And it should never be forgotten!
It would probably boost the franchise even further into the trenches of unforgotten history.

Ronster said:
No. It's not official.

But I think they should re-release Halo 1 with online capabilities (or just the multiplayer, at least).

I have always wondered what it would be like to play Halo 1 online with alot of people without having to switch to a mouse and keyboard...

I was just wondering what you guys thought of my idea.

Or rather, make a Halo 1 for the Xbox 360, Because Halo 1 when it was released in 2001, had sorta bad Graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought. You can hook up a cheap wired 360 controller to your computer. Microsoft has the drivers on their site. Then you set the buttons and axes on the controller in Halo CE. Viola, problem solved.

That aside I think remaking Halo 1 for 360 would be teh awesomeness :mrgreen:

I like halo 1 alot more than halo 2...the story was horrid I thought in halo 2...the arbiter was boring and the levels stupid after the first 2 arbiter missions.I like the multilayer better to but just a little b/c the pistol and assault riffle ruled...forget duel wielding.

Ya, i think they should re-release it, just cause. It started the whole thing. Maybe if they release like a game pack with all the halo games, the first halo will be updated.

Sigma-LS said:
Just a thought. You can hook up a cheap wired 360 controller to your computer. Microsoft has the drivers on their site. Then you set the buttons and axes on the controller in Halo CE. Viola, problem solved.

I've got the wireless contoller, but I have the rechargable battery pack that comes with a usb cord that plugs into the 360 so I can charge the contoller...would that work?
Do you have a link to the drivers? I could never find em...

SPARTAN-053 said:
I approve of this :D, halo 1 is still close ot my heart
i agree XD i luv the mark 5 armor and it be cool if they make the graphics better and make it where you can custimize spartans!

they need haloCE for the xbox and can d/l user made maps from xbox live.

(talking to myself) i think im on to something :mrgreen:

I have Halo for the Pc and its nice I get used to usimg controllers from x-box to computer I adapt easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back