Halo 1 White Mc Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Get Pepakura, do it yourself. All of the resources you need are there for you if you're willing to do some work for them yourself.

I'm not allowed to get Pepakura. My parents won't let me download anything not related to work or that they haven't heard of. If I HAD it, I'd do it myself. WHy do you think I'd ask? I'm not that lazy.

Hellbringer17 said:
I'm not allowed to get Pepakura. My parents won't let me download anything not related to work or that they haven't heard of. If I HAD it, I'd do it myself. WHy do you think I'd ask? I'm not that lazy.

If You're not allowed Pepakura, then what would you need the file for?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
If You're not allowed Pepakura, then what would you need the file for?

I'm goiung to convert it and print it, then build it.

adventSpartanMatrix said:
just done it for u 166pages A4 it is scaled to 5ft

how old are you?
p.s if you complain at all i WILL kill you

Thank You so much! I'm 15, and i probably won't complain, unless you mutilated teh template, which i'm sure you didn't. :p

PS: just so you guys know, teh template isn't personally ofr me, a friend requested it, so i wanted to help him, although I do plan on building it.

Hellbringer17 said:
I do, what can I do to make it up to you?

don't know right now ill have to think or ill call in the favour at some point

first thing how old are you?
second do you have a memory stick?

I'm 15 and yes, i have a memory stick, but i'm using it for school and i only have 1.

BTW, when u call in something, I hope it has nothing to do with Pep. Just somethign simple, cause, like I said, I don't have it.

Wow this is awesome. I really hate to ask questions in somebody else's thread but I want to find out more about this. I realized that you could add texture to pep files but this isn't a pep I think it's some type of pdf right? Is this a wearable suit or the whole life size spartan figurine kind of like a five foot action figure? And finally, would it be possible to add this kind of texture to the Mk v pep files in the halo costuming wikia? It would make making a suit so much easier than bondoing and painting.

I'm real sorry about the thread jack hellbringer, but could someone clear this up for me?

Jedifraz gave us the texture file for the Mk V over a year ago. I included it in my full Mk V ref model on the Wiki.

Moz's files have the essentials that you want for detailing though and I personally think they work better than the original texture. You won't find anything that's going to replace good old rondo and sandpaper though. Besides, lots of ink on paper will want to bleed while you resin the outside if you are not careful.

Sorry sigma, I guess what I was trying to say was if you could add Jedifraz's texture file onto the Moz files. I would kinda like to be able to build moz's pep parts with the texture already on them just in case it was a last minute sort of thing, and I would reinforce the inside for strengh, and then be able to wear them without having to bondo and paint them. Would adding your texture file onto the moz files be possible?

Actually, yes. It is possible to add the texture to each of the pieces. It would take up a lot of ink though.

Yeah, there's a "select texture" option in pep. The same texture file will work on all the already divided up parts in Moz's files.

As for textures on weapons, the pep AR I made awhile back was done that way so I had detail refs. The link's in my sig. And yes it takes up a LOT of ink.

HeavyGunner said:
Wow this is awesome. I really hate to ask questions in somebody else's thread but I want to find out more about this. I realized that you could add texture to pep files but this isn't a pep I think it's some type of pdf right? Is this a wearable suit or the whole life size spartan figurine kind of like a five foot action figure? And finally, would it be possible to add this kind of texture to the Mk v pep files in the halo costuming wikia? It would make making a suit so much easier than bondoing and painting.

I'm real sorry about the thread jack hellbringer, but could someone clear this up for me?

It is the pep file but i dont have the full version so i had to print the peices into a PDF type file it also makes it easier to attach

Hell
the reason i asked was because when your at school next down load pep onto your memory stick and then install it to the memory stick this way u can use it on any pc you plug it into and nobody will be the wiser (thats what ive done as my parents wont let me download or install it on the pc)

Two questions
Do you have any 3d making software?
Have you watched an anime called X/1999

HeavyGunner said:

It's ok, you can ask whatever u like.

Adventspartan: I have Paint, but taht's about it, I believe, although I will search my comp just to make sure. I ahve heard of this anime, but i've never actually seen it. WHat's it about?

Hellbringer17 said:
It's ok, you can ask whatever u like.

Adventspartan: I have Paint, but taht's about it, I believe, although I will search my comp just to make sure. I ahve heard of this anime, but i've never actually seen it. WHat's it about?

big battles end of the world stuff its awsome
was looking for somebody to make a pep or at least a 3d image for me so i can create a copy of the sword from x

to be honest its one of the best animes ive seen in english and japanese well worth watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back