Halo 2 Anniversary Edition ODST Pepakura High Res-Files

DuckyWan

I've gotten fascinated with the Halo 2 Aniversary Edition ODST, but I'm not a fan of the Pepakura files in the Armory. I've looked for a while to find a more high-res model, but I haven't been able to find/access any files for it. If you know where I can find files like this, or who I can get in contact with that would be amazing.

What material are you using to create the armour? Some of the files may be of a lower resolution to work with foam.

Looking into this for you, if I find raw files of the H2A ODST you will still have to modify and convert them to be useable in pepakura or foamsmithing.

I'll post my findings when and if I find them.

EDIT: Here is a ZIP file of the H2A marines and ODST'S from The Halo Archive. These are RAW files, you will have to modify them to be useable.
H2A Marines 2.0 - Google Drive

Looking into this for you, if I find raw files of the H2A ODST you will still have to modify and convert them to be useable in pepakura or foamsmithing.

I'll post my findings when and if I find them.

EDIT: Here is a ZIP file of the H2A marines and ODST'S from The Halo Archive. These are RAW files, you will have to modify them to be useable.
H2A Marines 2.0 - Google Drive
Thanks. Does that mean I will be unfolding it?

EDIT: What blender version should I be using?

When I opened it, I only saw a model for a male marine, and a female marine
1709492294901.png

You need to check the box next to "ODST"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back