Halo 2 Master Chief Helmet, The most accurate out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krylon said:
Read the rest of the posts before asking dumb questions.
alright, calm down...i was just wondering. I guess i'll Private Message him

Last edited by a moderator:
Without a doubt the godliest example of armor-making on the interwebz.

Unfortunately, I don't like religion. One less worshipper for Blue, but oh well. He'll find others :p

Wow, that is the idea i had, i was going to do a full body mold... diddnt relise it hurt :eek:
3 years! wow, thats dedication, im hopeing to have a similair lot of armor done in less than a year!
But ill be taking a few shortcuts on mine, like less of the auctial armor, eg: only making the thigh parts go 1/2 the way around ect.. similair to sigma's
how much time on adverage did you spend each day/week?

Man blue, you have, straight up, the greatest armour I have seen. There is nothing that can compare to the acuracy and detail of your armour. I would just like to say congrats on making the sweetest armour ever assembled!

I saw those pictures of your helmet on the first page of this thread and full on shat my pants... im talkin chocolate pudding all up in my undies man... that is OUTSTANDING work. one thing ive noticed on everyones armor is that there is not anywhere to put the A.I. in the helmet. I know from the games that there is a slot somewhere on the back of his helmet, but I didnt notice it anywhere.

On a serious note, I am in awe... that is just too cool. you could easily sell that for a grand or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back