Halo 2 Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderFluffy

created by Zachattack1103 that merges the events during Halo 2 when Truth creates a slipspace rupture over New Mombasa with the parallel events of Halo 3: ODST. Other then some drowning audio, the video is near perfect; seamless. Amazing work indeed.

now maybe you can see the connections better!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JchA267dQpU[/media]

Wow. Now that it is just pure eye candy. I am actually surprised something like this didn't come out before.

- Adulese

Great video but the music at the start of the video is too loud and it's a bit hard to hear the voices any chance you can lower the music on the video thats the only thing that needs to be tweaked everything else is perfect.

Sr. Chief(Maverick) said:
Great video but the music at the start of the video is too loud and it's a bit hard to hear the voices any chance you can lower the music on the video thats the only thing that needs to be tweaked everything else is perfect.

It's not his video ;)

Anyways, I only got halfway through, but that was pretty awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Anyways, I only got halfway through, but that was pretty awesome

First half's really all you need. Most of the second part is just the "rookie getting out of his pod" cinematic from months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, that video really helped me see what was going on. Cool too see video's you've seen previously all put together like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back