• Hayabusa chest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scout chest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterGun

I think we should have are own armor like a odst helm with a scout chest plate, etc.

but something easy to get like odst but not security because most people dont have it

my choice is

helm:$dst
right:eva
left:eva
chest:hayabusa

what are your ideas?

Are you suggesting a 405th uniform?

Edit: Silly me, just realized your talking about people from the 405th using a standard armor set in H3?

is this for a halo 3 clan or something, i think ODST helmet, scout shoulders and scout chestplate look rly good but because ive got 1000 GS i like having the katana on my back, makes me seem boastful about my achievment =]

Does anyone clear things related to the 405th, (i.e. using the name 405th as an association for a clan to this forum), by the creator of the 405th anymore?... starting a H3 clan without permission seems like a bit of toe steping doesn't it...

Spase said:
Does anyone clear things related to the 405th, (i.e. using the name 405th as an association for a clan to this forum), by the creator of the 405th anymore?... starting a H3 clan without permission seems like a bit of toe steping doesn't it...

your absolutely right i think we should get permission before we get into problems about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The-last-spartan said:
I would love to see someone have a crack at a hayabusa helm
I can probably think a of a few ways to do it,but I'm not going to try. I don't even know if I can do a decent helm of any kind yet...

It's that kind of attitude that never gets anything done...I don't think I can do it, but by golly, I'm trying anyway!

With cardboard. And paper. That's right. :cautious: :p

It might fail, but at least I can say I tried.

How about NORMAL armor? Everyone online seems to be permutating, we'd probably be the only ones with regular armor. :p

I'm really not all that into hayabusa. Anyway, I'm working on other projects right now. What I ment was I'm not going to try right away. I'll wait until I'm done with my other prjects. Otherwise, those would never get done. (Plus I'm a noob and want to practice before I tackle anything too complicated)

Kaya Tetsu said:
I'm really not all that into hayabusa. Anyway, I'm working on other projects right now. What I ment was I'm not going to try right away. I'll wait until I'm done with my other prjects. Otherwise, those would never get done. (Plus I'm a newb and want to practice before I tackle anything too complicated)

Pet peeve.

Oh well, so long as people aren't completely ignoring it because its "hard".

I'll have to make a mental note of that. Anywya,I'm not ignoring it because its hard,but I just don't want to at the moment. It might be something I try later down the road,but it would take way more time then I have. My current projects are on hold as it is.

Nomadic Spoon said:
How about NORMAL armor? Everyone online seems to be permutating, we'd probably be the only ones with regular armor. :p
YES! I use the original all the time, and people say, "dude, you must have no time to ge tthe other stuff, that crap is garbage", and i say "Well, wanna meet me in real life in about a week, and I'll come beat you up in THIS armor you little twerp"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back