Props Halo 3 Battle Rifle Modified!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WMHunterTLS said:
Nade_Launcher.jpg

is that a grenade launcher?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
A bendy....thing that can shoot around corners......It was in future weapons....and Wanted..

xalener said:
A bendy....thing that can shoot around corners......It was in future weapons....and Wanted..

It's an Israeli-designed firearm called CSA or Corner Shot.

Isn't that just a handgun in a special handle thing with a screen, so it can be aimed from around the corner?

It's cool to see the BR with a grenade launcher. It fills a hole in the UNSC arsenal. I also wonder what the UNSC uses for a squad support weapon (ie. Squad Automatic Weapon)?

redragon74 said:
not bad i dont see the lazer in front but i like the acog style more pretty nifty lookin though!

Thats not an ACOG,
this is what an ACOG scope looks like
acogscope.jpg

What he put on his BR is just a high-end Red Dot Sight,

tonsofhoopla said:
Thats not an ACOG,
this is what an ACOG scope looks like

What he put on his BR is just a high-end Red Dot Sight,

Hmm... someone's been playing Rainbow Six.

The Kraken said:
That looks awesome! A quick side note, the M203 launchers open by sliding forwards, not by rotating downwards.

There are other (European, I think. Maybe H&K) grenade launchers that do open like that

Loess said:
There are other (European, I think. Maybe H&K) grenade launchers that do open like that

Well the SA80 (L85) and G36 both have SIDE opening grenade launchers, but I have yet to see one that opens like a reverse M79 (or reverse revolver style).

I say that just leave that top space empty for someone to put an RIS rail themself, if you plan on making this into a pep model or whatever, I don't think anyone will want to fold a rail and fold the red dot.

Deadguy said:
That's not a mod... now THIS is a mod:
l_57e80027e10777811124f4db7a64495c.jpg

sorry, had to.. :)
u dont have i these days so much equipment to put on a gun
all u need is>>>(flashlight,infrared,laser,scope[no limit])
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back