Halo 3 Edition Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they released a price for it yet, but because of the way it looks. I say it is going to be at least $500. Maybe less, if so not by much, because only so many are being made. So grab one while you can! It would be a perfect display with the Halo 3 Xbox 360 and the Halo 3 Legendary edition. If your a big halo collector like me, then this will be a great addition to the collection.
What I would do to help buy this one, is sell my regular Xbox 360 for like $400, then get the extra $100 from my bank, then I would pre-order/buy one then.

:eek:! I thought you had an Xbox 360! If you do then you should have known what an MU was. (It says MU on the package and on the card itself <.<)

Sadly, the MU's are like 128MB, so your going to need atleast 4-5 MU's depending on how much your Xbox 360 is used.

If your old box is modded, or you have a network set up, you might be able to do a network transfer of files.

FinAeros said:
If your old box is modded, or you have a network set up, you might be able to do a network transfer of files.

Yes but I think M$ had an update where if you had a modded Xbox 360, they shut down all connections from your Xbox 360 to your PC (if its run by Windows)

Plus we are talking about a transfer from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox 360, not an Xbox to an Xbox 360..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude....

Unless you have the same sized hard drives, swap the larger for the painted Halo 3 one.

<,<

Or, um, isn't there a way to set up the 360 as a media center so you can access it from your network? Like, built in with the functionality of the system?

FinAeros said:
Dude....

Unless you have the same sized hard drives, swap the larger for the painted Halo 3 one.

<,<

Or, um, isn't there a way to set up the 360 as a media center so you can access it from your network? Like, built in with the functionality of the system?

Yeah dude, the point of this is so you get to keep the Halo 3 edition HD...

You could probably paint and treat the 120 gig HD to look close to, if not exactly, like the Halo 3 edition HD.

FinAeros said:
You could probably paint and treat the 120 gig HD to look close to, if not exactly, like the Halo 3 edition HD.

The thing is, it isnt painted. There is like a gold colored film over it... Its not easy. It would be if you were Sean or someone who has had years of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back