halo 3 legendary edition helmet dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpartanKataishin said:
YOU CANNOT WEAR IT.... thats super dumb... i wanted to wear it
i have no intention of wearing the actual helmet. what i am trying to do is create a plaster mold of the helmet in two parts (split down the middle) and make one for myself that i can hollow out and then attempt to wear. if it doesnt fit then i will sell it to someone with a very tiny head.

and thanks for the dimensions, Silverzippo93

Last edited by a moderator:
well ues you can wear it at the right modifications [unscrewing the bottom and slidding out the piece] you could... and if you have a small head. but you cant see through it. anyway ya... thats all i got >_> oh are you using silicone?

nope i cant use silicone unfortunately. everything that i have to do has to be done in my garage and cant require a gas mask. what other means of molding are there?

ok 1st of all i CAN wear it becuase i spent 2 hours taking it apart and putting it back to gether.

SpartanKataishin said:

SpartanKataishin said:
actually me and my friend both wore it. u just have to take it apart and put it back together with out the visor/center piece in.

i molded mine and anyone can wear it. Please don't make bladent aqusations,i have a big head. anyone can wear mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back