HALO 3 Legendary helmet me putting it on?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody don't tear your helmet apart like THAT. PLEASE DON"T DESTROY YOUR HELMET. There is a way to make he helmet wearable for pictures and what not but you still can not see through the visor.

Hmm it looked very small on the guy in the video and he didn't look like a full sized adult either I still don't think it will fit an average person.

BenStreeper said:
don't think so chief at 1.24 in the shot you can see the bottom un-altered, you mightwant to think about that stuff when you amke these videos, IF (notice the big if) you got that helmet to fit on your head then you must have an incredibly small head (or a cg altered video)
yeah haha lmmfao i saw that too but u can possibly wear it like theres another chiks vid dat shows up afta his that shows al the stuff 2 do 2 get it off or what not but hu knows i mean if u really jus want the helmet vut all dat crap out da insida smooth it out nice get sum helmet pads hook it up in dere and vut out the lens get two moter cycle ones(preferably gold) and put it together and u have a fully operational cheif helmet its better than spending 300 on moding and castings n what not to make it

Last edited by a moderator:
The helmet is wearable for a small person i have it and it can be dissasembled very easily to allow a small head you cannot see through visor it is solid plastic with metalic gold paint.

pepboy said:
everybody don't tear your helmet apart like THAT. PLEASE DON"T DESTROY YOUR HELMET. There is a way to make he helmet wearable for pictures and what not but you still can not see through the visor.

Well how do you suggest doing it?

The video is obviously fake. It is meant to look like it is one continuous shot and that he fit his fat head in that little slot - which isn't possible. When the camera is up against the visor it switches. I can't believe someone would put that much effort into such a dumb video. Why not just show the inside of the helmet hollowed out?

Watch the video again, but just a little after 1:24 watch as they zoom in on the lens, you can see it skip and change. :Dnice try, but not possible

Darkfire said:
Watch the video again, but just a little after 1:24 watch as they zoom in on the lens, you can see it skip and change. :Dnice try, but not possible

Yes it is possible but you need to find everyscrew and pop out the sides and stuff to get everything out, me and my dad jsut put silicone inside the "shelled" helmet in the cracks and stuff it hould be dry tommorow

fullscalehelmet3.jpg

Spartan-419 said:
WHY? Why would you pay $140.00 just to disassemble it? it makes no sense! It's rediculous! Ehhn!
My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, When he zoomed in he paused it and unscrewed the parts blocking it and unpaused it. Then he put it on. I don't wanna risk doing that to mine though. Almost every person who did that has had the mouth piece broken off.

Alright everyone heres the whole story.The glitch in the video is to take the inner guts out.Im not ruining a 120-140$ collectable.Reminder game is about 60$ and bonus disc is like 50$ The helmet is only about 30$ about the same as a regular helmet.Im making the collectible even more better by making it wearable.The end.
P.S dont complain because i did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back