Halo 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
the core, when the 360 was first released, was 400, as far as im concerned, this is one hell of a deal

LOL, It wasn't just announced...

it's just the first time YOU saw it!

This has been known for like more than a week!

:eyebrow:

I think anyone could paint and or get stickers made that would give the same effect. Im tired of all the Halo 3 junk, i just want the game. And my movie. THere is an article somewhere cant remmber where it is, but it talks about how the game wont live up to anyones expectations because of all this hype. I know im off point but anyways there you go back to the point.

Because its too expensive. Its a marketing ploy and i appreciate the effort we all put into our creativity. I just think you could make it cooler if you painted it / modded it your self. Just my opinion.

I kinda thopugh the same thing about it Chewie. It really looks like a fan custom 360 case.. And the 'exclusive content' will surely get uploaded to the net about 2.3 minutes after they go on sale.

It's nice to be loyal to the franchise, but not for $400 of hard earned money..

I hope the "exclusive content" will later be available for all to get through XBL Marketplace or.... Elsewhere. <,<

its really only 300$ cuz they give u 100$ for a X360 core system, so im turning in that and a few other things and in the end ill only have to pay 230$

Chewdog316 said:
Because its too expensive. Its a marketing ploy and i appreciate the effort we all put into our creativity. I just think you could make it cooler if you painted it / modded it your self. Just my opinion.
its not worth voiding your warranty, trust me, unless you put it in a computer case with a liquid cooling system.. BUT! thats a different story, lol. :dee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back