Halo 3 Marine Armor - Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spase said:
I was waiting on a PM from you, I didn't want to be a nag... my apologies if I was incorrect. Check your PM box.

Thanks for getting back to me - I'll drop you a line shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
flying_squirl said:
huh, anyone else notice that the marine sholders look alot like the sholders of the SPI armour on the cover of GoO?

looking great bdw. that little engravable plate is a nice touch

Sorry for this very very late response but what is GoO?

d1omede5 said:
out of 10. if it were 5, i would give it a 3.

^^^ I disagree. This is the best Marine armor i've seen, if you've seen better i'd love to have a link.

great job Adam.

Where do you go to get the instructions for that Master Chief Suit? I want to make one so bad! And if there is any way to make any other armor like the ODST or something, let me know.

I think it is the most accurate and detailed ever made to date. I am fussy when it comes to accuracy and i cannot fault it.

If that was mass produced you could get a whole squad, company in identical look and that would in itself be very impressive at any expo or event.

Adam, have you considered any kind of retractable visor/eye shield...meaning the orange tinted ones from Halo 3? Not sure if it is feesable or dooable but would be cool.

Very impressed.

;)

Adam said:
the orange safety glasses looked foolish, so we went with the pilot glasses ;-)

Adam, those aviator shades look way better and more unique. Its a great add on to that armor!

the first stage is envy, the second is one-ups-manship... scratch that, probably couldn't touch it. GREAT work, and thanks for the motivation to finish my set!! :D

p0rtalman said:
I've tried to find a brand called sweet Williams, no luck, closest i can get are Wee Williams...

My father smokes Wee Willem cigars and they are only cigarette sized if that helps. I'm not a smoker but from looking it up on wikipedia I'd say they are a cigarillo rather than a cigar although it says cigar on the tin.

...and there is some tasty armor in this link. Cannon fodder....ahem....marine armor is awesome!

I'm just curious, why doesn't anyone use MARPAT? I think it would look a lot better. And that's by far the best Marine armor I've seen Adam. You did an amazing job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back