Halo 3 Marine Armor - Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivalmage said:
thats looking sweet. but that doesnt look like a flat piece to me.
erm... html doesn't work in your sig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
48edd0dc89.jpg
Is that a Sweet Williams Cigar? :lol: Fall of Reach Reference for those who don't know.

I've tried to find a brand called sweet Williams, no luck, closest i can get are Wee Williams...

p0rtalman said:
I've tried to find a brand called sweet Williams, no luck, closest i can get are Wee Williams...
i noticed in the title Adam says ''Look no more secrets!''

but what ever happend to the thing that he needed the grunt references for? or did i miss something?

p0rtalman said:
Huh, never heard of that. Is that a brand on your side of the world?

EDIT: 343rd Post!

the sweet william cigar is a cigar brand that the unsc smokes in the halo books (fall of reach)

rvb18 said:
the sweet william cigar is a cigar brand that the unsc smokes in the halo books (fall of reach)
Notable People are Captain Keyes, Sgt. Johnson, and the Officer who trained the Spartan II's.

Fenix Chief said:
Notable People are Captain Keyes, Sgt. Johnson, and the Officer who trained the Spartan II's.

Dont forget captain Ponder (Contact Harvest) and the officer who trained the spartans is Chief Mendez

Fenix Chief said:

Sergeant Mendez

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
Wasn't Mendez Navy? I think he was a Chief Petty Officer, if I remember the novel right.

correcto mundo.

and fenix / p0rtal, the cigar brand is ficticious wish they were real though :/ its my goal in life to try one of every type of cigar.

Well on my way with getting the new shoulders made...

6d3bfedec6.jpg

Should be quite an improvement from the originals:

933f8e52ad.jpg

Very very very very very spiffy. Are those fatigues the ACU or the BDU? I really couldn't tell from the pictures with the armor covering and stuff.

jericho said:
Very very very very very spiffy. Are those fatigues the ACU or the BDU? I really couldn't tell from the pictures with the armor covering and stuff.
ACU. You can tell by the camouflage pattern, the mandarin collar, and the angled pockets on the chest.

48edd0dc89.jpg

huh, anyone else notice that the marine sholders look alot like the sholders of the SPI armour on the cover of GoO?

looking great bdw. that little engravable plate is a nice touch

I like the new shoulderplate better. Not trying to bash on the old set, but there's a lot to be said for accuracy to the game models, and the new set are a lot closer to that.

Crucible said:
I like the new shoulderplate better. Not trying to bash on the old set, but there's a lot to be said for accuracy to the game models, and the new set are a lot closer to that.

You are right about the accuracy. We always said we were working on continuing to improve the accuracy of the armor set. The chest is being re-detailed along with the knees as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back