Foam Halo 3 Marine Medic Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikon

Hello Everyone! I'm working on my first Halo build and it's going to be a Halo 3 Marine Medic. While I'm still building the armor rn, I wanted to ask what do y'all think about the paint job for the Medic? I've been trying to do my own research and in Halo 4 and Halo Wars, the paint job is white armor with red stripes, but halo 3 doesn't have a specific 'Medic Marine' that I have noticed in the game or seen online. There was a YouTube still picture I saw from another thread on the forums where its a regular (olive) marine armor with white squares with the red medic cross. I'll include the pictures I found online but I wanted to ask the forums if I should paint my Halo 3 Marine Medic armor white with red stripes like in Halo 4, or keep the olive armor and add the white squares with the red crosses? Or what paintjob would be more canon for the Halo 3 videogame? Thank you for reading through the whole way, and I'm more than happy to explain it more if you have questions!

Halo 4 Medics:
Halo 4 medic.jpg

YouTube Still picture with a Medic:
Reg Medic Marine.jpg

The "YouTube Still" is a shot from the Halo:Landfall commercials done for Halo 3 by Neil Blokamp and WETA studios. As they were part of the official advertising campaign for Halo 3, I would use that as the basis for a Halo 3 style medic.

The "YouTube Still" is a shot from the Halo:Landfall commercials done for Halo 3 by Neil Blokamp and WETA studios. As they were part of the official advertising campaign for Halo 3, I would use that as the basis for a Halo 3 style medic.
Alrighty thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back