halo 3 marine soft bits (need help)

Chips Dubbo

hiya cool peeps just like to see if anyone more knowledgeable then myself with marine costume stuffs may be able to help me figure out; one what sorta camo type uniform might be the closest for the halo 3 marine as well as the black soft parts that sit underneath the shoulder armor as well as other bits such as the thighs.

hiya cool peeps just like to see if anyone more knowledgeable then myself with marine costume stuffs may be able to help me figure out; one what sorta camo type uniform might be the closest for the halo 3 marine as well as the black soft parts that sit underneath the shoulder armor as well as other bits such as the thighs.
So, im basing my own research heavily off of dustfactorymakes build, but the under padding (black) if keeping with current military gear should be padded cordura/nylon.

The BDU has no *exact* real world equivalent, but its not a thousand miles off of british desert DPM circa mid 1990's. At least that seems to hit the same tonal values. Halo's version is a bit more complicated and errs towards the grey end of the spectrum a bit more but, what are you gonna do.

We have a couple of excellent Halo 3 Marine build threads that can offer some great insight. If you utilize the search function here on the Forums y9ou can find even more great WIP Halo 3 Marine Threads.

So, im basing my own research heavily off of dustfactorymakes build, but the under padding (black) if keeping with current military gear should be padded cordura/nylon.

The BDU has no *exact* real world equivalent, but its not a thousand miles off of british desert DPM circa mid 1990's. At least that seems to hit the same tonal values. Halo's version is a bit more complicated and errs towards the grey end of the spectrum a bit more but, what are you gonna do.

oh righto, do you plan on sewing something like that yourself or trying to find something similar looking online and modifying it?

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back