Halo 3 Marine Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokr2000

Dear visitors,

Does anyone have some bllueprints for the H3 marine suit. IT has to be H3 tough becusse i think the other ones or much less good looking:p. Does anyone also have some tips on where to get some electronics like an small lcd screen for on the helmet, a mini camera for on my assault rifle and a windspeed/ direction meter.

Also, if anyone has some feedback for my AR please reply;P

thanks.

[attachment=14633:GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg][attachment=14634:GetAttachment1.aspx.jpeg][attachment=14635:GetAttachment3.aspx.jpeg][attachment=14637:GetAttachment2.aspx.jpeg]

Dear visitors,

Does anyone have some blueprints for the H3 marine suit. IT has to be H3 tough becusse i think the other ones or much less good looking:p. Does anyone also have some tips on where to get some electronics like an small lcd screen for on the helmet, a mini camera for on my assault rifle and a windspeed/ direction meter.

Also, if anyone has some feedback for my AR please reply;P

thanks.

Wait why did you make 2 topics!?!?!? (oh yeah and prep for some yellin :lol (no joke its about to get bad :( ))

edit: just checked again and you have another for hud display! :angry

Squirtle117 said:
Wait why did you make 2 topics!?!?!? (oh yeah and prep for some yellin :lol (no joke its about to get bad :( ))

edit: just checked again and you have another for hud display! :angry

Yeah, i know about the 2 marine suit topics, my pc was tripping out so when it went back to normal i saw that it was posted 2 times. Sorry for that.

And with the other ones, I just wanted to get some tips so i posted different topics for my AR. If thats not following the rules, I'm also sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back