Halo 3 MC damage repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badkitty

Member DIN
S327
Hey everybody!!!!

So I have decided to repair ALL the damage to my old fiberglass build and add in details that were lost over time due to last second repair work and fracturing. This is going to take sometime to complete but I want to take my build to the highest level possible without rebuilding it.

I have many places on the armor where it has been fractured, overflexed and piece of it are broken out due to overwear, or old repairs that I never got around to fixing properly. I will put in pics very soon but here is the first pic. The bicep piece had major damage to it but with the use of 1/2" thick foam over the areas that were gone and cracked through it will look like new before long.

I think it will also give it the depth that it deserves.

Stay tuned for more.

Thanks!!
IMG_5613.JPG

Ok here is the first forearm piece redone. It took me almost all weekend, working on it off and on for about 8 hours a day. Now I just need to figure out the perp and paint for it. I don't think I'm going to resin it because I don't want to loose all the detail work I just did. So we shall see......

IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5615.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_5618.JPG

Ok everybody sorry it's been so long but I'm back. At any rate I have put all the sealer on the piece and found that using ELMER'S WHITE GLUE (GLUE ALL), has done a very nice job and after I paint it there will be some pics here to see! It's been a long process but very worth while and I will be so happy when I get this all done!! See you all soon. :):)

Ok I have finished the first forearm piece with the foam over repair and it looks great! I have SO much work to do on this thing so I wanted to update everyone. I am still working on the light kits for the build and hope to have those ready for pictures soon! Keep building-keep smiling!
IMG_5624.JPG

IMG_5625.JPG

Hi everybody!!!

Sorry it has been so long but the build is nearly completely repaired at this point. Stay tuned for updates within the coming week for pics of the fully rebuilt hard armor plates!!

Thanks for the support and keep building!

Ok,
So I have a couple of pics here. All the hard parts have been gone over but there some issues still. I have not built the torso combat skin yet or the neck guard. I hope in the next few weeks to have it done.

This one was dark but I thought it looked cool.

Thanks for all the support and a lot more pics to come!!

So the armor has been completed!!! It took me an entire weekend to finish the combat skin around the torso section and the neck area
but it LOOKS GREAT! Looks of pics here and ask questions if you want.

Thanks for the support everybody!!!
IMG_5810.JPGIMG_5811.JPGIMG_5813.JPGIMG_5814.JPGIMG_5815.JPGIMG_5816.JPGIMG_5822.JPGIMG_5826.JPGIMG_5827.JPGIMG_5831.JPGIMG_5833.JPGIMG_5766.JPGIMG_5767.JPGIMG_5772.JPGIMG_5773.JPGIMG_5774.JPGIMG_5775.JPGIMG_5776.JPGIMG_5777.JPGIMG_5778.JPGIMG_5779.JPGIMG_5781.JPGIMG_5782.JPGIMG_5783.JPGIMG_5784.JPGIMG_5785.JPGIMG_5786.JPGIMG_5787.JPGIMG_5788.JPGIMG_5789.JPGIMG_5790.JPGIMG_5794.JPGIMG_5795.JPGIMG_5796.JPGIMG_5797.JPGIMG_5804.JPGIMG_5806.JPGIMG_5807.JPGIMG_5809.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5834.JPG
    IMG_5834.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 295
I am digging the pattern on your undersuit. It took me a minute to realize it's not technically game accurate, but it looks way cool anyway.

Those lights you have look pretty good, too!

Good job!

Thanks!
It took me a long time to get the pattern right and I know its not game accurate but it was as close as I could get with the materials I could find at the time. I wanted it to look cool and be just a little bit different at the same time.
I'm glad you guys like it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back