Halo 3 ODST and Marine PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 094

These are pics off the Halo Edition Zune
H3_UNSCmarine.jpg

H3_ih_ODST.jpg

it is now officially my goal to create a suit of ODST armor (the second picture)

cool pictures man

link4044 said:
i love the marines suit...i'll making those soon (well started on the helmet)

The ones from Halo 3 or Halo 1? Because if you want to do Halo 3 and have enough reference images I need start selling my some internal organs now that armor is pretty tight! LOL Seriously, though I am into finishing another project which will take a good while since it involves fitness on my end, but I'd love to give you a hand where I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
fightstar said:
link4044 said:
i love the marines suit...i'll making those soon (well started on the helmet)

The ones from Halo 3 or Halo 1? Because if you want to do Halo 3 and have enough reference images I need start selling my some internal organs now that armor is pretty tight! LOL Seriously, though I am into finishing another project which will take a good while since it involves fitness on my end, but I'd love to give you a hand where I can.

halo 3...theres some reference on the brute vid, which i got a few pics from....well we need to look for the clothing that will match that for starters

Thanks link4044! No rush on this obviously, but you have to admit that good old MC is really lacking in some Marine followers. We got Space Marines from Aliens and BattleStar Galatica Marines all over the sci-fi cons, but no UNSC Marines to speak of. Not nocking the Alien and BSG fans here (I love those two series myself). I'm just looking for something different.

Seems the base vest for the ODST and the Marine are about the same. Soon as you work out the differences in the buckles and details then they start to branch. reminds me of some progress shots I saw of ths 'Day Walker' vest from 'Blade 2'. This guy, rpf prop forum I think, did a smash up job. This one will be worth the wait.

fightstar said:
Thanks link4044! No rush on this obviously, but you have to admit that good old MC is really lacking in some Marine followers. We got Space Marines from Aliens and BattleStar Galatica Marines all over the sci-fi cons, but no UNSC Marines to speak of. Not nocking the Alien and BSG fans here (I love those two series myself). I'm just looking for something different.

Seems the base vest for the ODST and the Marine are about the same. Soon as you work out the differences in the buckles and details then they start to branch. reminds me of some progress shots I saw of ths 'Day Walker' vest from 'Blade 2'. This guy, rpf prop forum I think, did a smash up job. This one will be worth the wait.

true we do need marines here, so i'll look into that vest over at the other site and see if i can come up with something

Yeah I like the halo 2 marine armor better. I thought that maybe they'd just beef up the detail in that design like the did with the MC armor but it's obviously a whole new design. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back