Halo 3 Odst Dutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Here are some images until I get the vid posted. It will be up shortly and by shortly I mean a few hours...lol.

Dutch.jpg

Dutch1.jpg

Ithica

Look awesome Ithica! you just don't stop do you, armor, armor more armor. Do you sleep? LOLZ, I kid i kid..... But seriously it looks awesome.

Is it just me? Or is the visor slightly off center (to the grooves in the top of the helm), its probably my eyes... I'm getting old. *sad face*. The mold looks pretty sexy to... Maybe it is my eyes...

Cheers, Dave.

Sweet details. Out of curiosity, The one you're wearing, That isn't the final outcome right? Still got plans to paint more?

The Stig said:
Sweet details. Out of curiosity, The one you're wearing, That isn't the final outcome right? Still got plans to paint more?

Until we molded it, JJack's paint job was pretty spot perfect.

After the Dragon Skin pulled off, we're going to need to touch up a couple of spots. Also, the clay around the visor will have to get cleaned off and the test visor will (might? Dave?) get replaced with a permanent one with a normal tint job.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea thats one i made and sent to Ithica it was the one i made for my sons halloween costume this year

Pony, I think Jjack did, or at least I think thats his name. He made it for his son.....i am pretty sure lol.

Whoops!! My mistake sorry Jjack!!

You did a wicked job painting it!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Whoops!! My mistake sorry Jjack!!

You did a wicked job painting it!

-Pony

lmao i thought that was Goosebot too when i see the Youtube Video "Molding ODST Dutch" but when i saw this theard i keep thinknig it look like Jjack Helmet.

I :love: Dutch.. (Cuz he haz Laser!)

Ithica said:
Here are some images until I get the vid posted. It will be up shortly and by shortly I mean a few hours...lol.

Dutch.jpg

Dutch1.jpg

Ithica

Hey dude I kinda new to the whole armor building thing and i need some ODST helmet blueprints please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back