Halo 3 Odst Fan Made Live Action Short Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! i was really board this weekend so i decided to make this! i hope you like my Vid!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmzGP6db7_c[/media]

Thanks

TheBradinator

that was awsome bro!

loving the ghillie odst that is something ive been thinking about for my marine (when its done :p) looks badass man well done!

Haha, that was actually pretty awesome. Heck, if you could get one somebody in an elite suit, it would even be canon.

Cheers!

Like I mentioned in your ODST build thread, that was awesome! :cool

I'd like to see you make another one. Great job!

Not bad at all, let me offer some constructive critique on what would have made it better. A tripod. A quick decal like a red stripe to identify that it was 2 different ODST's... something you can slap on the other character so they're not confused but won't damage the armor taking off :). The rule of thirds which you followed sort of but it could have been better. Finally, the hand placement on the guns, anyone who's handled a gun will tell you to never have your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot.

shootingsthand.jpg

Finally, the last pieces of advice, practice makes perfect, so let's see some more :)

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
Not bad at all, let me offer some constructive critique on what would have made it better. A tripod. A quick decal like a red stripe to identify that it was 2 different ODST's... something you can slap on the other character so they're not confused but won't damage the armor taking off :) . The rule of thirds which you followed sort of but it could have been better. Finally, the hand placement on the guns, anyone who's handled a gun will tell you to never have your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot.

Finally, the last pieces of advice, practice makes perfect, so let's see some more :)

Cheers,

Kensai

I actually like the hand held look for vids like this, make's it feel like you're there(I know, a BS reason)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was expecting a corny, crappy video of a couple of kids playing in the forest with airsoft guns.

That video was not what I expected. Very well done. The visors on your helmets looked really good, those are the only ones I've seen that are actually tinted, not just colored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back