Halo 3 ODST Pep Helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imMonkeyGOD

Is there any Halo 3 ODST Pep Helmet anywhere?

The Halo 2 OSDT one is a bit different but if anyone has the Halo 3 version, please share

there is no halo 3 odst pep helmet... only halo 3 pep thing done was done by doomers - by hand.

Adam said:
there is no halo 3 odst pep helmet... only halo 3 pep thing done was done by doomers - by hand.

Yeah, you're best bet would be to just go with the Halo 2 version, but most of the Halo peps are from 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah well :p I guess I'll use the Halo 2 ODST Pep Helmet and try to make it look like the Halo 3 ODST Helmet as much as possible

That's the strategy I'm going for. The Halo 3 ODST helm has a lot more rounded features, but you should be able to modify a Halo 2 helm with some good reference pictures (WETA shots in the Gallery) and some Bondo.

The problem about the Halo 2 ODST Helmet is they got parts in the pepakura that I would need to modify such as the jaw and the mouth is different compare to the Halo 3 Helmet, I want to try to tweak a bit with Pepakura Designer, but ends ups all messed up :p Anyone know how to edit pepakura models?

Aw heck, I'm just waiting for someone to break in and nab the whole armour for ODSTs in Halo 3. Till then, just gonna finish my Halo 2 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back