Halo 3: Odst Recon Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
hai guys i need help iv been trying to build master chiefs mark v helmet but i dont know were to get started can u help me

elflynno said:
hai guys i need help iv been trying to build master chiefs mark v helmet but i dont know were to get started can u help me

start a new topic, go to the halo wiki and get all the files you need for the armor. talk to the vet's they have a lot of skill, and tips. Then start pep. do size testers and scale your body for ech piece, go slow. dont rush it.

Last edited by a moderator:
animemannn said:
start a new topic, go to the halo wiki and get all the files you need for the armor. talk to the vet's they have a lot of skill, and tips. Then start pep. do size testers and scale your body for ech piece, go slow. dont rush it.

ok thanks mate and what do i have to type in to get the files and are u talking about like animal vets or suming

elflynno said:
ok thanks mate and what do i have to type in to get the files and are u talking about like animal vets or suming

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index thats the link

the forum vetrens
gk.jpg

it means we know are stuff.

hai if i want to down load it weres the button and does it come wiv all the pages of shiz wich i can glue together

k that didnt help it took me to a fileshare thing i need to know how u download them so i can cut it out and glue it together to form a modle so i can then fiber glass it and put this aqua ressin on it

click free user. and wait for it to let it download, save it open the zip move file to were you want it. and the file in it has all the stuff you need, or want

elflynno said:
ok i did it and there all in pdos and i dont know how to open an pdo plz help

You need the pepakura program!

Go here to download it: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/

There are topics ALL OVER the place talking about pepakura and that you need it in order to start building Halo armor. You should REALLY read the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back