Halo 3 Odst Romeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is nice.

I was just wondering about one thing, does the goggles (in-game, not related to yours) do they go down in front of the visor or do they just stay on top?

If they do just stand on top, of what use are they?

Beautiful work as always Ithica. :) I especially like your work on the sniper goggles. the green light up dome is a nice touch and the and the extension pieces on the sides.

Good morning.

I have noticed that you have a lot of posts in the noob form. So I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind.

I am not exactly new to me props. But I am due to making Halo custom's. I have applied successfully made knives and swords and an occasional gun. You may have seen one or two of my Klingon swords. I also made Klingon daggers and other Klingon weapons. So I always ask questions when there's something I don't know how to do. I am watching your videos and tutorials and will keep watching them. But one thing I have not found so far is how you get your visors to look so good? If you did not make him who did. And who is best at the electronics because I like to put lights and a fan and my helmet?

You can contact me at my e-mail addres . Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back