Halo 3 Odst - Smg

Status
Not open for further replies.

halochrisf

These Havn't been Unfolded Yet. So If Anyone Can unfold Them For Me That Would Be Great.
Thanks And Credit For WMHunterTLS For Making These.

Downloads:
Halo 3 ODST SMG (In Pieces)
Halo 3 ODST SMG (Full)

Pictures:

In Pieces:

[attachment=9640:SMG_In_Pieces.jpg]

In Full:

[attachment=9641:SMG_All_together.jpg]

Videos:

Halo 3 ODST Exclusive Gameplay!:

Last edited by a moderator:
very sexy gun, cant wait for ODST to come out, i plan on being suited up and at the mall on opening night

the model looks awesome to, good job

box o crayons said:
um i think you should give credit to the original author(hunter)
Yes, that would be nice. Plagiarism is frowned upon greatly here.

That's a nice model, to be sure, but there are two problems:

1) A lot of detail needs to be removed in order to make the model build-friendly
2) Not your file. Give credit if you have it, and personally, I'd like to know who you got it from in the first place, since it's a privately-shared file.

That's a very nice looking weapon, but that will be extremely hard to make. It would take a good week to get those folds down, plus it's a frustrating job (at least for me :p )

I might try to make a scratch build of that model of SMG. I'll make a thread if i can get around to starting it.

Razion Hellgate said:
I'm going to try my hand at unfolding it, if someone decides to beat me to it go ahead haha but i'll be working on it

Nice. When Youv'e Unfolded Them Please Post It As A Reply For This Topic.
I Will Remember to Mention You For Unfolding The Files.

The original model was from wmhuntertls. I have the exact same file. You should thank Mr. Ball for his hard work in making the model!!

Crucible said:
That's a nice model, to be sure, but there are two problems:

1) A lot of detail needs to be removed in order to make the model build-friendly
2) Not your file. Give credit if you have it, and personally, I'd like to know who you got it from in the first place, since it's a privately-shared file.
i agree with the remove detail part because right now this is rated super freakin high def files and is for people like adam (or not even)that can make really hard armor

mjolnir follower said:
i agree with the remove detail part because right now this is rated super freakin high def files and is for people like adam (or not even)that can make really hard armor
I believe Adam sculpted and molded his armor, instead of using pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back