Halo 3 Odst Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie

So there is my topis about my project of an ODST suit!

This is a big project that I realy want to realise.So lets get starting! :p

The first piece I made is the Helmet, I used normal Letter paper and stick glue and it works pretty well. I was suprised to see how this $#!Tty glue was hard.(I will resine it soon... I think)

But I got a big problem. When I scaled it I did it the worst way I possibly could, it's so big! A truck could fit in there!!!

So I think I'm going to make an other one, and skill it well. But exept that it's pretty good, It looks like that.

Emmanuel Létourneau said:
Yes, it's possible I mistake sometime because I speak french usualy!
well thats fine, and did you use say you used normal paper? 'cause that will warp

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah normal paper wont work unless ur a god and i made my MarkV or whatever too small but it was my first one and it was good practice but use cardstock i was 110lb cardstock but thaats only cuz the walmart near me only sells that lb but i like to use something a little thicker

looks good but ya use card stock and i recomend that you use supper glue because I use a glue stick on my first mod and it is now falling to pices. You will probaly see that soon because it dosn't take long.

What do you mean?
it will break with time or when I will resine it?
If it's with time I wouldn't worry because I made an Halo 1 helmet two months ago and it's still perfect.
But its maibe because I took normal paper that it still hold, well thanks guys. Anyway like I said it's too big for me so my next will be in card stock or something else like that. But for glue I think I will use hot glue and not super glue.

But before that, I will try that the way I already made it with a hand plate that I made as a test, I will resine it to see if it works well, if it does I won't take more expensive products. I try to stay cheap as I can.

I made my AR a while back and ass i was finishing it it started to fall apart but if you bondo right away you should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back