Halo 3 or new Star Wars game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreg said:
Obvoiusly he doesn't trust u and Sean, link, if he has "check" up on the site. ;-) ;-) Just Kidding....

Dreg, you weren't supposed to tell them that.

I love how i have the power to get a thread so off topic with a single post. muahahahaha.

Sean Bradley said:
Red, you're missing a good time!

true, true :dee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Redsleighdown said:
Dreg said:
Obvoiusly he doesn't trust u and Sean, link, if he has "check" up on the site. ;-) ;-) Just Kidding....

Dreg, you weren't supposed to tell them that.

I love how i have the power to get a thread so off topic with a single post. muahahahaha.

yeah yeah

so back on topic.

Have you guys seen the videos on youtube for Star Wars. it looks freaking sweet as hell. i hope its an MMORPG cuz that would be awesome.

WanderingRon1n said:
so back on topic.

Have you guys seen the videos on youtube for Star Wars. it looks freaking sweet as hell. i hope its an MMORPG cuz that would be awesome.

no u got a link

Still Halo 3 for me. Star wars were great movies, and some of the games were great, but I mean come on, BETTER that Halo? I think not!! ;-)

And, Whaaaaaa? I didn't steal anyone's avatar!! This is the first and only avatar I had on this site!! :eek :eek :crazy: :crazy:

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
I didn't steal anyone's avatar!! This is the first and only avatar I had on this site!! :eek :eek :crazy: :crazy:

i was joking. he had your avatar for about a day. but he got rid of it. :dee:

assassin's creed is about an assassin at the time of the crusades in Jerusalem. thats all i know. its made by ubisoft. and its looks sweet. go watch the trailers and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back